Safety Surgery St Katherines and Wapping
The Council have organised a safety walkabout at known Anti-Social behaviour (ASB) hot spot locations.
Thursday the 11th May 2023 at 17.00.
• 5pm - Outside The Hermitage Memorial Park
• 5.20pm – St Katherines Way
• 5.30pm – Burr Close, South Quay Plaza
• 5.45 – Zanzibar Court, 33 Wapping High Street
• 5.55– Knighten Street
• 6.10 – Tench Street / Wapping Gardens
Attending will be –
• Senior community safety council officers
• Tower Hamlets Enforcement Officers (THEO’s)
• Police Officers
This would be an excellent opportunity for residents to meet with Council officials and enforcement officers to discuss concerns you may have.
Please share with friends, family and local residents
St Katharine & Wapping Safer Neighbourhood Ward Panel